We will not collect any personal information about you when you access our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Should you provide your personal information to us, either by requesting a proposal, emailing us or otherwise contacting us, we will use your personal information for internal purposes and for sales solicitations initiated by our company only. We will not share your personal information with other third party companies unless you hire us to provide services to you, in which case we may share your information only during the performance of services (such as while registering your domain name, setting up your Web hosting account, etc.)
As with most Web servers on the net, our server will automatically record the following information routinely in a “log” file:
• Your IP address, and hostname if available;
• The date and time of your access;
• The pages you visit on our server;
• The type of browser and operating system you use.
• The referring page, if there was one.
• These log files are private and will not be released to the general public.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.